Parts of the Camera
Automatic Turn Off
Taking an Image
Viewing Stored Images
Overiding Auto Settings
Focus Modes/Self Timer
Operating the Menus
While the camera is in image capture mode, the images stored in memory can be examined
using the button presses listed below:
- Press the Quick Review button to review the stored images.
- The first press shows a miniature of the last image taken.
- The second press fills the monitor.
- The third press returns the camera to image capture mode.
- Press the Up and Down buttons to move backwards and forwards
through the image collection.
- Press the Wide Angle button to hide/show image data.
- Press the Multiple image button to see several images at once.
- The first press shows 9 images.
- The second press shows 4 images.
- Navigate through the images using the Up, Down, Left and Right Multifunction buttons.
- Press the Multiple Images button a third time to return to the single image view.
- Press the Trash button to delete an unwanted image.